Unlock iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS v3.1.2
Slide for emergency? Empty bars instead of signal?
Does you iPhone just show a cable and iTunes logo with a Slide for emergency text? Or does your iPhone just show empty bars instead of signal when you insert your SIM-card? This means that you iPhone is locked and unactivated.
We'll help you solve these problems so that you can use any SIM-card in your iPhone!
It does not matter which software version your phone has - any firmware version is supported, including the latest v3.1.2 firmware.
More info About our iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS 3.1.2 Unlock, Activation & Jailbreak Guides
It's never been easier to unlock the Apple iPhone. With our tutorials you'll get your iPhone unlocked within minutes. A collection of all software you need is available on our fast download servers - no need to search google, or use slow and annoying download sites like rapidshare. If you have problems, our iPhone unlocking experts will help you!
Unlock iPhone 3.1.2 3G and iPhone 3GS 3.1.2 SIM-lock
iPhone firmware version 3.1.2 is supported, and your iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS can be fully unlocked if you upgrade to 3.1.2!. Our guide explains the entire process of upgrading and unlocking in details, as easy as possible. In addition to unlocking the SIM-lock our tutorial will also explain how to install the Installer and Rock applications, giving you access to many great applications that Apple does not have in their App Store.
Upgraded your phone by mistake? No problem!
Was your iPhone upgraded by mistake, and now only says 'Slide for emergency' or shows a picture of a cable and iTunes logo? No problem - our tutorials explain in details what you need to do in order to get your iPhone back up and running.
Email and Instant messaging support
Any customer will get free email and instant messaging support if you have trouble unlocking your iPhone. With our wide iPhone experience We can help you solve almost any software related problems.
Why are our tutorials better than other's?
The keywords are clean and simple. Most of our competitors tutorials have too much information in them, making them confusing and hard to follow. For instance, they usually cover all three iPhone's in a single tutorial, resulting in instructions repeatedly saying "if you have iPhone 3G, do that and download this. If you have iPhone 3GS do that ..." and so on. Our tutorials will only include information relevant to your iPhone. Our tutorials will also only include information that is 100% necessary, to make the instructions as short and easy to follow as possible. Our competitors tends to include steps that is not really necessary, and they also tend to include too many screenshots or pictures that are not really necessary, which makes the tutorial cluttered.
We are so sure our solution will meet our customers satisfaction that we offer a full refund if you are not satisfied. Only thing we ask in return is that you give us a hint on why you are not satisfied, so that we can try to improve our services in the future. This satisfaction guarantee is valid for 14 days after purchase.
Explanations for iPhone Words and Phrases
- Activation: iPhone is in an inactive state when purchased. It will show a picture of a cable and the iTunes logo, and the text Slide for emergency in various languages is shown at the bottom. It's supposed to be activated in iTunes when Apple verify that you have signed up for a phone plan, but the method described our tutorial will completely bypass this activation without involving Apple's checks.
- Unlock SIM-lock: The iPhone is set up to only work with SIM-cards from the carrier you bought the phone with. If you insert any other SIM-card, you will get a message asking you to insert the correct SIM-card, and you will not get any signal - only empty signal bars. Unlocking the SIM-lock makes your iPhone, iPhone 3G og iPhone 3GS work with any SIM-card.
- Jailbreak: The file system on the iPhone is locked, meaning that you cannot browse or change files and applications on the system partition of the iPhone. You can't install new applications either, without using App Store. The process of jailbreaking the phone unlocks the file system, so that you have full control of all files and applications on the phone. While jailbreaking it's normal to install Cydia or Rock, to make it easier to install new applications or tweaks without Apple's rather annoying restrictions. Jailbreak is also necessary in order to unlock the SIM-lock, and activate the iPhone
- Cydia, Rock and Icy: These are third party applications that works somewhat like App Store, with a major
difference: Any applications and tweaks can be published here, without going
through Apples extremely strict and limited official way of distributing
applications. You'll also find fixes for many common iPhone problems in these applications.
Warning: Third party applications and tweaks are not always reliable, and may cause problems on your phone, or even make it stop working (following our tutorials will fix it again). We recommend that you only install applications or tweaks you have read reviews of on internet.
- Firmware: This is the software that contains the operating system on your phone.